I started photographing weddings in 1984 and have, since then, attended many weddings, covering mainly Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and the local southern counties, although I have covered weddings as distant as York, Worcester and London.
I have covered weddings at some very exclusive and prestigious local venues such as:
- Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saison (Oxford), (pictured above)
- Lainston House, (Winchester),
- Botley Grange (Southampton)
- The Grosvenor Hotel, (Stockbridge),
- Audleys Wood Hotel, (Basingstoke), and
- Esseborne Manor, (Hurstbourne Tarrant),